105 CJVR, CK 750 and yourtownnews.ca contact information:
Main Switchboard Number: 306-752-2587
105 CJVR On Air Request Line: 306-752-1888
CK750 On Air Request Line: 306-752-7500
Newsroom: 306-752-NEWS (6397)
General Email: email@example.com
Sales Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
105 CJVR On Air: email@example.com
CK750 On Air: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President - Broadcast Operations:
Ken Singer - 306-752-2587
Linda Rheaume - 306-752-2587
General Sales Manager:
Dave Marcoux - 306-752-2587
FabVision Digital Display:
Lisa Brady - 306-752-2587
Group Program Director:
Bill Wood - 306-752-2587
105 CJVR Music Director:
Cal Gratton - 306-752-2587
CK750 Music Director:
Dave Baker - 306-752-2587
News & Sports:
Cam Lee - 306-752-6397
Agricultural Information Director:
Alice McFarlane - 306-752-4624
Promotions & New Media Manager:
Pat Brady - 306-752-2587
Royal Watson - 306-752-2587
Karen Breiter - 306-752-2587
To Contact anyone on staff, please fill out the form below and click submit. Your submission will be forwarded and dealt with within ONE business day:
Welcome to www.yourtownnews.ca, www.ck750.com and www.cjvr.com
. This site is owned by Fabmar Communications Ltd. (FABCOM)
. These Policy Statements are designed to tell you about our practices regarding collection, use, disclosure and the limitations of liability associated with information that you may receive or provide via this site. Please be sure to read this entire Policy Statement before using or submitting information to this site. This site is governed solely by applicable Federal and Provincial laws and governmental regulations in Canada. You are accessing the information and materials on this site on a server in Canada and such information shall be deemed to be provided in Canada and subject to Canadian law. Use of this site constitutes your consent to application of such laws and regulations and to this Policy Statement. By using this site, you agree with the terms of this Policy Statement. Whenever you submit or obtain information via this site, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and the limitations of liability associated with the information received and provided in accordance with this Policy Statement.
Like many Web sites, this site may collect information from its visitors both by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail, feedback forms, user forums, and/or chat rooms. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on).
Use of Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. We will only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide through our Web site or email correspondence. We will collect general information (such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, and the domain name and country from which you request the information) to improve our Web Site and better meet your needs.
The information you supply will be used by FABCOM to respond to your inquiries, supply you with requested information on our products and services, or track orders you place with FABCOM Websites. Authorized third parties may be utilized by FABCOM to collect, track and process such information. If you have submitted personal information to FABCOM electronically and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at the address given below. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
Abuse of Commenting Privileges:
All persons registering to make comments further agree that should they abuse the privilege of commenting and are banned from making further comments, that should they return and re-register using another name or another address, FABCOM reserves the right to publish their e-mail address along with their real name and other pertinent information, and an explanation of why they have been banned from making comments.
Other Important Information:
The FABCOM Web sites may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites. Additionally, some of our Web pages may contain "cookies," which are data that may be sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer. This allows our server to "recognize" you when you visit our Web site in the future. Most Web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you.
It may be necessary, if required by law or if pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations, to release your personally identifiable information.
Protecting Children’s Personal Information:
The content of this site is intended for adults. Children are not expected visitors, and we will not knowingly collect information from site visitors under the age of 13. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Web sites.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these Policy Statements please contact us
Copyright © 2010-2013 Fabmar Communications Ltd.
All Rights Reserved
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fabmar Communications Ltd. (FABCOM) provides this Internet Site ("Site") for your browsing, information, and use. The text, pictures, images, graphics, and other items provided at this site are copyrighted by FABCOM or by the other owners of the items on this Site. By accessing this Site, you accept the Policy Statements and the Terms and Conditions associated therewith as a legal agreement between you and FABCOM.
All persons registering to make comments further agree that should they abuse the privilege of commenting and are banned from making further comments, that should they return and re- register using another name or another address, FABCOM reserves the right to publish their e-mail address along with their real name and other pertinent information, and an explanation of why they have been banned from making comments.
FABCOM assumes no responsibility for information published by third parties to which this Site may be linked. Any access to other sites from this Site is at your own risk. FABCOM’s providing of a hyperlink to another site is not necessarily an endorsement, sponsorship, association or affiliation by FABCOM with respect to such sites, their owners or their contributors.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FABCOM OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. FABCOM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING INFORMATION AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FREEDOM OF COMPUTER VIRUS.
FABCOM reserves the right to modify these Policy and Legal Statements at any time. We will promptly reflect any such modifications in these Web Pages. Users are encouraged to check back periodically.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these Policy or Legal Statements please contact us
Copyright © 2010-2013 Fabmar Communications Ltd.
All Rights Reserved
105 CJVR, CK750, www.cjvr.com, www.ck750.com & www.yourtownnews.ca (hereinafter referred to as “105 CJVR & CK750”) Entry Form Contest Rules:
- TO ENTER: simply fill out the web form above in order to be eligible to win;
- IF SELECTED: If a selected entrant cannot be qualified using the information provided in the entry form above at the time of entry within 5 business days or declines the prize it will be forfeited. In the event that a selected entrant declines the prize, another entrant will be selected;
- NUMBER OF WINNERS PER HOUSEHOLD: Only one (1) entry per person or household is eligible to win a prize on a “per contest” basis;
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: Unless otherwise stated all contestants must be 18 years of age or older;
- PRIZE AWARDED: Participants will be eligible to win the prize being awarded. Prizes have no cash value;
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase necessary to enter the contests;
- PRIZE AS AWARDED: Prize must be accepted as awarded;
- TRANSFER OF PRIZE: Prize may not be transferred to another individual;
- PRIZE HAS NOT CASH VALUE: Prize may not be converted to cash;
- PRIZE SUBSTITUION: 105 CJVR & CK750 reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability of the advertised prize;
- PRIZE DISTRIBUTION: All prizes will be mailed out to the winner within five (5) business days to the address provided in the entry form above except where 105 CJVR & CK750 deems it necessary to arrange pickup of the prize by the declared winner;
- IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER: If necessary, proper picture identification (i.e. valid driver’s license) may be required from the winner at time of pickup;
- RELEASE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: At the discretion of105 CJVR & CK750, selected entrants may be required to return a signed release and acknowledgment form before being awarded a prize. If the selected entrant is unwilling to sign a release, they forfeit the prize;
- PUBLICATION OF NAME: By entering this contest, each entrant consents to the use of his/her entry, name, city of residence and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by 105 CJVR & CK750, without compensation;
- PUBLICATION OF PHOTOGRAPH: Winners consent to their photograph being taken by 105 CJVR & CK750 without compensation;
- PROPERTY OF ENTRIES: All entries are property of 105 CJVR & CK750;
- WHOM MAY QUALIFY: Contests are open to residents of Saskatchewan, with the exception of employees of 105 CJVR & CK750, its parent and affiliate companies; its representatives and agents, the contest suppliers and those with whom they are domiciled;
- LAWS: Contests are subject to all applicable provincial and municipal laws and regulations;
- CORRESPONDENCE: No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrants;
- CHANCES OF WINNING: Chances of winning depend on the number of entries received;
- INCOMPLETE ENTRIES: All entries which are incomplete or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules shall be disqualified;
- CANCELLATION OF CONTESTS: 105 CJVR & CK750 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or any portion of this contest should at any time without notice. 105 CJVR & CK750 is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing, advertising or broadcasting any aspect of the contest;
- PERSONAL DATA: 105 CJVR & CK750 is collecting personal data about entrants for the sole purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by the entrant unless the entrant provides 105 CJVR & CK750 with explicit permission to do so;
- PARTICIPATION: Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the contest.