Advertisement

2 Sent to Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Alarm

Advertisement

January 13, 2018 at 4:50 pm - Home, Local News
By Mat Barrett

Just before 11 on Saturday morning, Melfort Fire and Rescue responded to a house on Babington avenue where carbon monoxide alarms were set off.

The residents of the home were evacuated and both the Fire Department, and Sask Energy confirmed the presence of Carbon Monoxide.

The home was then ventilated and once again tested for Carbon Monoxide where tests were negative.

2 of the residents were taken to hospital as a result.

Comments

comments

  • Advertisement

  • dealersonair-colorgif

  • Advertisement